Saturday
VTS Week 5
I am going to call my student Steve (it's the name of my uncle and its in my head at the moment for some reason). Steve is very quite in general it seems regardless if its during VTS or not. If you do ask him a question though one on one he does manage to give a pretty detail description of whatever you are asking, and its generally a lot more then what he writes. I think over time he might give more answers as we progress throughout the semester and will start to write down more of his thoughts on paper thanks to VTS. I think with the scaffolding and open-ended aspect of VTS he will then grow more in his writing both in confidence ,though I don't feel like he is lacking any, and in all of the technical aspects. I know whenever I see his hand up I will call on his as quickly as I can and try to get as much out of his as possible, without trying to break neutrality and fairness of course.
Labels:
VTS 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment